Hanya House, a leading Functional Medicine & Integrative Wellness Sanctuary located on a secure country estate in White River (Mpumalanga), is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team on a one-year full-time contract.
Who will this role be suited to?
- You’ve recently graduated from a degree in marketing or communication and you’re looking for a career opportunity that doubles up as an adventure
- You’re keen to relocate to White River, close to the Kruger National Park for at least one year (accommodation provided)
- You’re particularly interested in the integrative wellness and healing space and excited to work with leaders in this field, including Hanya House co-founder, Dr. Rav James who is one of a handful of South African functional medicine specialists
- You’re dynamic: As well as being comfortable with putting a marketing strategy together and using the latest digital marketing tools to create content, you also love writing, you can hold your own hosting a group of people, and you have a unique eye for design and detail (who knows, you might even know how to make a great cortado!)
- You want to be part of a small team where you’ll have a fair amount of input, responsibility, and imaginative space
- You’re a diligent go-getter who’s confident managing your own time and outputs
- You’re at home creating beautiful content (including video) in programs like Canva
- You’re CURIOUS enough to learn how to use new tools fast (specifically for online programs and community forums)
- Marketing/Communication degree essential
- Must be willing to be based in White River, Mpumalanga (accommodation provided)
- A valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle
- Hard worker, fast worker, with a good sense of humour to boot
- You have a portfolio/body of work that you can share
Application deadline: 30th May 2023. Please send CVs to email@example.com